Fall 2011 Smocking, Quilting and Sewing Courses
Once again, I’ll be teaching creative sewing and smocking classes at Mohawk College. You can check out all of the great continuing education courses being offered this term in their online catalogue.
From one day and two day courses, to longer courses that take place once a week, there’s something for everyone, regardless of your skill level.
I love teaching and love sharing my enthusiasm (obsession?? :)) with others. If you’re in the Hamilton/Brantford/GTA area and want to learn a new skill or just refine it, I hope you’ll sign up today!
- Fashionable Rainwear 4 weeks, starting Wednesday Sep. 21-Oct. 12 7-10pm
- Quilting – A Basic Introduction, Saturday, Sep. 24 9-4:30pm
- Quilting – 4 Block Sampler 4 weeks, starting Thursday Sep. 29-Oct. 20 7-10pm
- Learn to Smock 4 weeks, starting Wednesday, Oct. 26-Nov. 16. 7-10pm.
- Quilt – Log Cabin Friday, Oct. 28 7-10pm, Saturday Oct. 29 9-4:30
- Cross-Stitch, An Introduction, Friday Nov 4 7-10pm, Saturday Nov 5 9-4:30
- Smocked Tree Ornament, Saturday, Nov. 26, 9:30-3:30
To register, call Bonnie Pataran at 905-575-2307 or by email at bonnie [dot] pataran [at] mohawkcollege [dot] ca